Quicken mobile still flaky?

Options
SomebodyInGNV
SomebodyInGNV Member ✭✭✭
I tried Quicken Mobile many months ago and concluded it was unreliable to the point that it was unusable for me. Has that improved?

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How would one know?

If you are one of the many that have got burnt by it or a more cautious/in the know person like the SuperUsers you aren't using it.  At least in not it anything but a superficial manner.

If you are talking to a Quicken employee they are going to give you the company line and tell you it works (or at least for "most people"), or want to walk you through troubleshoot methods.

That is the real problem with a feature that has been unreliable from the time it was first introduced.

One might be able judge where more people are experiencing some kind of problem like budgets or tags going away, and that gets fixed, but never know when it is truly "stable".
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • mehsab
    mehsab Member ✭✭
    Options
    I gave up on it. I was planning a trip where I wouldn't have access to my Quicken Desktop, so I thought Quicken Mobile/Web might be the way to keep my accounts, including investments up-to-date. I found it to be too unreliable to be useful. I had to do things like delete and re-add accounts or completely reset my cloud data just to get the sync to work sometimes. If I couldn't get to my desktop, it wouldn't be usable at all. As of 9/8/2022, I would not recommend it to anyone.
  • Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    When I select investments from the dashboard it goes white and locks up. Plus it is not importing all my stock symbols and the net worth is wrong.
This discussion has been closed.