Accounts need attention in Mobile App - Android

Options
Micky1701
Micky1701 Member ✭✭
I have a message that 2 Accounts need attention - they are both American Express accounts. When looking at the accounts I see "Connectivity Error Swipe to Fix. I swipe and see a FixIt tab. Click on it and see Cannot Connect Error (no error number, just message). I cleared cache, cleared data, uninstalled and reinstalled the Mobile App, but error persists. There is no issues with my Quicken for Windows on my desktop. Any assistance is appreciated.
1.jpg 73.7K
2.jpg 181.3K
3.jpg 91.1K
4.jpg 184.2K

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @Micky1701,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Micky1701
    Micky1701 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your suggestion. I tried all the steps and still have the same error messages that I attached to my original post. Here is the strange thing though - if I make an entry in the Desktop version it does update the accounts properly - so I am baffled at this point. Any other suggestions welcome.
This discussion has been closed.