Unable to download from credit card and bank accounts.

Tynj
Tynj Member
Is there a problem with downloading transactions? I get a blank pop up window.

Answers

• Hello @Tynj

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What financial institution are you experiencing this with? How long has this been occurring? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

I am looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Tynj
    Tynj Member
    All financial institutions - credit cards, banks, etc. I had not tried to download transactions for a few days but yesterday and today the download does not complete and a blank popup shows up with no error message. My Quicken version has been updated whenever I receive an upgrade message.
  • VRC
    VRC Member
    For the last several days I have been unable to download data from Zions Bank, NA. Quicken shows the update (syncing) process to be successfully achieved, but no new data is imported. Is there a solution on my side or is this a bug that needs fixing on your side? Thanks.
  • VRC
    VRC Member
    BTW, I just clicked on the "Get Phone Number" on your support page and nothing happened, then I clicked on the "Begin Chat" on the same page and nothing happened. I repeated this several times with the same result. Hmm.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @VRC It sounds like your web browser is preventing a pop-up window from opening. If you're using Safari, when you're on the Quicken website, pull down the Safari menu to "Settings for This Website" and set Pop-up Windows to "Allow".
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Tynj
    Tynj Member
    It turns out that the most recent Quicken version is not compatible with the Mac OS I was running (High Sierra). Quicken now requires Catalina OS or above. I upgraded to Catalina and Quicken appears to be running normally and accepting transaction downloads.
This discussion has been closed.