I would like to be able to review a list of the invoices I have email to clients

beckettw
beckettw Member ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Reports (Windows)
I have used Quicken Home and Business since 2002 when it was first available and lucking for me, when I started my business. The email option for invoices came and went, then came back and now works really well but I have always wanted a way to review who I sent invoices to. Since this system doesn't use my Outlook mail system, there is no Sent Items I can review to see who I sent the message to and when. It would be a nice report to have.

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    In the latest flavor of the email process, isn't there an option to cc a copy to you for each new email you send?

As far as "what emails were sent to who" in the past ... I don't think there's a report or view available for you to use.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    In the latest flavor of the email process, isn't there an option to cc a copy to you for each new email you send?

As far as "what emails were sent to who" in the past ... I don't think there's a report or view available for you to use.
This discussion has been closed.