Why can't I get a pop up window to sign in on the quicken support page. The button does nothing.

I need product support. I tried the support pages and they want me to sign in for chat. The button to sign in does not open a window to sign in. I don't see another place to go for the help I need.

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    does your browser have "pop-ups' - turned OFF ..... the Chat is a Pop-Up

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• ledgerfoot
    ledgerfoot Member ✭✭
    No, this is the part where you provide your Quicken password. Here is the text: Or Contact Us:
    Product Support
    For the best support experience, please sign in with your Quicken ID. We'll find your account and get you to the right team:
    This has a button below it to open a box to enter your credentials. The button does not work.
    Quicken is an allowed site for pop ups in my Chrome browser.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm ... works for me on Firefox, redirecting to bring up a webpage on signin.quicken.com
    Try a different browser if you have one available or check your Chrome settings. If you have a Firewall or some other method of looking up internet activity log files, do so, to find where you're getting blocked.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    ledgerfoot said:   I tried the support pages and they want me to sign in for chat.
    just to clarify - what Quicken Support website URL are you using ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• ledgerfoot
    ledgerfoot Member ✭✭
    That's the one.
This discussion has been closed.