Does Quicken have a product for Mac that automatically downloads from my bank?

Does Quicken have a product for Mac that automatically downloads from my bank? I cannot get a hold of support.

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    It depends on which bank and what you mean by "automatically".

Regarding "automatically", the answer is no if you mean without any human intervention. To download, you need to press a button or keystroke. Not a big deal.

As for which bank, if you would care to name the bank here, we can look it up for you. And please confirm you would be using the current subscription version of Quicken for Mac.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Sarah Bolen
    Sarah Bolen Member ✭✭
    Wells Fargo. I have a current subscription, but I don't see the option within my Quicken to connect it to my bank.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Wells Fargo is supported for downloads. What kind of account is it and do you already have the account created in Quicken Mac?

If the account is already created, then select it in the sidebar and click menu Accounts > Setup. Then click the Downloads tab and you should see the option to connect the account.

If the account does not already exist in your file, click the plus sign icon at the top of the sidebar. After choosing the account type, you will be presented with a searchable list of banks to which to connect the account. Choose Wells Fargo Bank and continue to follow the instructions.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.