crashing in one account

The program seems to function except when attempting to open the register or go to a transaction from a matching transfer IN ONE SPECIFIC ACCCOUNT. I have update to current, uninstalled, deleted disk file location, re-installed - tried to rename - tried to merge another account name into it. Validated/rebuilt file 3 times.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    macoffma@ said:
    The program seems to function except when attempting to open the register or go to a transaction from a matching transfer IN ONE SPECIFIC ACCCOUNT. I have update to current, uninstalled, deleted disk file location, re-installed - tried to rename - tried to merge another account name into it. Validated/rebuilt file 3 times.
    Hello @macoffma@

I am sorry to hear about these issues with hanging and freezing in relation to a particular account. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

What kind of account is this problem associated with, and is it connected for online banking services with a particular financial institution? Also, have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, but this time - try deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here.

Let us know more about this issue, if you can.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.