Connecting with Chase hangs up both in Quicken and on the Chase website. How can I connect?

When I try to connect our Chase account authorization hangs up in Quicken and on the website as well. Quicken hangs till it times out, and the website never returns me to Quicken after saying you will now be redirected to Quicken. Help!
Tagged:

Comments

• karenmarx
    karenmarx Member
    I do not see how to download the information about my Chase accounts
  • I also have problems witih Chase accounts hanging. I have deleted Quicken, reloaded. I also now have problem closing accounts, it hangs. So I restart and the account is closed. I am deactivating every Chase account and will start from square one.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    edited October 11
    Hello @jayjaycub and @tomkonkelly1236

I am sorry to hear about these problems with hanging while trying to connect your accounts. Thank you so much for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

Just so I am clear: is this happening in the midst of attempting to authorize your Chase accounts, using the steps listed here

Hello @karenmarx

Are you experiencing the same issue as @jayjaycub and @tomhonkelly1236, or are you looking for information about reauthorizing your accounts, more generally?

I look forward to your responses. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.