Server not responding correctly but no error message

Options
When doing a One Step update in the summary I am getting a Message "The server is not responding correctly. Please try again later" There is no error code, I have been getting this message for three weeks. I have validated data and reloaded Quicken O/S.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Joe Vodraska,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I am looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Joe Vodraska
    Options
    Here is the screen shot
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Joe Vodraska,

Thank you for providing the screenshot. 

Have you attempted to sign out and then back into your data file yet? Please follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 

Please run a One Step Update after completing these instructions and let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Joe Vodraska
    Options
    Jasmine, Sorry for the delay. The change user that you described didn't solve the issue. Time to call Quicken Support???
This discussion has been closed.