Report Column sizing

Options
Morris1941
Morris1941 Member ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Reports (Windows)
I am making a report of "Investment Income - Year to Date" subtotaled by account.

I have three accounts and I cannot change the column size, thereby making impossible to print on one page. How can I adjust the column size in this report?

Best Answer

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You won't be able to change the column size but what you can try is click the Export button at the top and export it to a PDF file.  When you do that it will give you the option to "fit to page" and also select "landscape".  This allows it to fit properly on one page and you can then print the PDF file if you want it printed.

Answers

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You won't be able to change the column size but what you can try is click the Export button at the top and export it to a PDF file.  When you do that it will give you the option to "fit to page" and also select "landscape".  This allows it to fit properly on one page and you can then print the PDF file if you want it printed.
  • Morris1941
    Morris1941 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. I wonder how the coders decide which reports are adjustable and which are not. It's an ongoing work of art. :)
This discussion has been closed.