CC-502 with Citibank

Options
markfreed
markfreed Member ✭✭
For 2 days, I am unable to connect Quicken to my Citibank credit card and get a CC-502 error. Yet, I'm able to connect to Citibank's website with no problem at all. Has anyone figured out how to deal with this?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @markfreed,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are receiving this error with your CitiBank account(s). 

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding users receiving a CC-502 error with their CitiBank account(s). You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Rich D
    Rich D Member ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Disruptive]
  • Jason712
    Options
    Any progress on this? For 4 days, I am unable to connect Quicken to my Citibank credit card and get a CC-502 error. Yet, I'm able to connect to Citibank's website with no problem at all. Has anyone figured out how to deal with this?
  • Pamthemom
    Options
    I am also receiving the CC 502 error for my Citibank credit card, despite updating and logging into the Citibank website. Please make this an issue and investigate
  • cardinal8
    cardinal8 Member
    Options
    I too am unable to download citibank transactions for the last month. This is a major problem for Quicken. Is there a timeline to fix this?
  • ACC47
    ACC47 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am aware of the stream of "recognized issue, no ETA" posts by Quicken staff related to the CC-502 error being encountered with CitiBank. Recognizing the difficulty of building a solution into an update of the product, has there been any progress on an interim solution / workaround? I.e., something a user can do to get things working at least for the time being? I seem to recall some advice from the community when this problem has recurred in the past. Thanks.
  • nquateman
    nquateman Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am also having the CC-502 error with Citibank. I tried the recommended steps, which failed. I called Quicken tech support to find that it's a known issue. It has been open for over 6 months. I've stopped using my Citibank credit card because of this issue. Sure wish Quicken would move this problem forward.
  • SoCalGal
    SoCalGal Member
    Options
    I am having the CC-502 error with Citibank. Has been going on for 10 days now. Hope we have a resolution soon!
  • markfreed
    markfreed Member ✭✭
    Options
    I called Quicken support on this and they gave me a ticket number. About a week ago, they emailed me that they closed the case. Then, they sent me a survey of how well they did in resolving my case, even though they accomplished nothing, since I still get that error.
  • Herman
    Herman Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been unable to download my transactions as well for over two weeks now. error code cc-502. Any progress quicken ????
  • JohnF9
    JohnF9 Member
    Options
    Jasmine, this issue has been ongoing since April 2022 and I still cannot connect to Citi. See ticket 7911445. The new download release certainly has issues. Citibank is not the only institution with issues. Also, every time you sign out of quicken then log back in it randomly downloads old transactions for various accounts going back 2 years or more. I have been a quicken user since 1999 and have to say I have never experienced such a poor implementation.
  • dmitriy1980
    dmitriy1980 Unconfirmed
    Options
    Just found out that Citibank changed their interface, so not sure if it's related or not as I have been getting this error for the past week. Well, I deactivated my account in Quicken and trying to relogin but guess what, Quicken allows only 32 character passwords for Citibank while Citibank allows longer. Mine is 60 characters. Customer service's advise is to change my password to 32 characters :smile:
  • markfreed
    markfreed Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been with Quicken for about 30 years. At one time, Quicken tech support was very quick in resolving things like this. Now with the subscription service, they seem to have no incentive to help, so this type of thing lingers and lingers. It shouldn't be that difficult to fix.
This discussion has been closed.