how can I change my login user name -

Rands
Rands Member ✭✭
I was concerned to see it featured in the list of "birthdays" published today or yesterday.

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Only moderators have access to changing usernames. If you wish to have your username changed, please respond and provide which username you wish to have it changed to and I will be happy to fulfill your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Your username has been changed to @Rands per your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Only moderators have access to changing usernames. If you wish to have your username changed, please respond and provide which username you wish to have it changed to and I will be happy to fulfill your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Rands
    Rands Member ✭✭
    Anja,
    Please change my username to Rands. I notice that very few people use their proper name. It was disconcerting to see it published in the anniversary list. Actually, I have been with Quicken for many years, probably back to the early days.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Your username has been changed to @Rands per your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.