Will the Chase issues be resolved soon???

THFL
THFL Member
edited October 22 in Before you Buy
This issue has been going on for weeks and still we get :smile: We've encountered a situation where customers are able to migrate their Chase account, but when they run an update, they don't get any new transactions.

This has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on a solution.
My subscription runs out in a month. I would like to know if it is worth renewing or if I should seek "working" programs to manage my finances. Thank You

Answers

• jeffrose5
    jeffrose5 Member
    I was finally able to set up EWC+ for Chase yesterday.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @THFLThere is not some one, large, global problem affecting everyone, so there's not likely to be a post in this forum from Quicken saying "all done; all fixed." I think the best anyone can answer is that the Chase conversion has been completed successfully for many users; for those who are still having issues, it's probably best to call Quicken Support to get one-on-one help with restoring your access. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • THFL
    THFL Member
    I have been a Quicken user since the mid-to late 80's. I have never had a problem that took longer than a week to fix. This Chase (and BOA) EWC+ connection problem may have been successful for many users- but -not all. I pay Quicken just like others for a service -which it appears they are incapable of providing. I appreciate what you are saying but it is Quicken that should fix THEIR problem and not I!
    I think I will send them a message that my subscription renewal has "been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on a solution."
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @THFL Have you called Quicken Support, as I suggested above? Were they unable to get you set up? 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • THFL
    THFL Member
    My time is more valuable than sitting on the phone waiting for help. I think they need to hire some software engineers.