BofA Connectivity Error--Android

Options
kathy234311
kathy234311 Member ✭✭✭
I posted this error back in July but didn't see the reply, and the discussion was closed. So I'm starting a new discussion. The problem is that my Bank of America checking account in Quicken for Android consistently shows "Connectivity Error. Swipe to Fix." When I do and select "Fix It," it says this usually happens if an account name or number changed at my bank, and it says to deactivate and reactivate the account.

The previous question and reply is here: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20280818#Comment_20280818

In the reply to my original post, I was advised to reset my cloud sync and deactivate/reactivate the affected account. I did, though NOTHING had changed on my account at BofA. Result: it did not fix BofA but it disconnected me from three more accounts on Quicken Android, which I then had to deactivate and reactivate.

So the problem persists--I still have a constant connectivity error for BofA. BUT it is downloading my transactions. I'm baffled. At least I'm getting what I need, but the error is annoying.

And Quicken--you need to add an option to receive notifications when there is a post to a discussion.

Comments

• BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And Quicken--you need to add an option to receive notifications when there is a post to a discussion.
    I can answer this one.  There is.  Click on your Avatar > edit profile > Notification Preferences and you will have many selections.

- QWin Deluxe user since 2010, US subscription on Win11
    - I don't use Cloud Sync, Mobile & Web, Bill Pay/Mgr

• kathy234311
    kathy234311 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Thanks for the reply about notifications. I had everything selected except to notify me when there is a comment in my discussion--I'll try that.

But I still have the BofA problem in Android. And ever since the reactivation, those three accounts that were also deactivated (in the desktop version) keep deactivating again. I've had to reactivate them several times. Help!?
This discussion has been closed.