Logging into quicken,

Options
pattio
pattio Member
I have been a quicken used for probably 20 years & all of the sudden it does not recognize my account & last year they lost all my transactions on one of my accounts.
Can someone from Quicken notify me of what is going on. The last time I talked to Quicken was in January of this year. A person used to answer the phone. Computers cannot reason & I would like to speak to a person.
Tagged:

Comments

• pattio
    pattio Member
    Options
    Someone please contact me, Quicken still has my email address.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pattio said:
    I have been a quicken used for probably 20 years & all of the sudden it does not recognize my account & last year they lost all my transactions on one of my accounts.
    Can someone from Quicken notify me of what is going on. The last time I talked to Quicken was in January of this year. A person used to answer the phone. Computers cannot reason & I would like to speak to a person.
    Hello @pattio,  

I am sorry to hear about these issues with your account and with missing data. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, were you receiving any particular messages when trying to sign into your Quicken software? Which 'account' was not being recognized? Which account lost transactions, and when did this happen?

We will be able to help you more once we understand the specific nature of the issues you are facing. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.