USAA Download Error (2000)

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: USAA - recently, have been unable to connect with USAA accts.

Comments

• evidelock
    evidelock Member
    USAA had been connecting until yesterday. I now have no connection and am getting "Download Error (2000)." I'm using Quicken for Mac.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my notes I find the following:
    • Quicken Mac users: Make sure that your account is connected using the "Direct Connect"  method by clicking the "Options" button in the Add Account screen
  • anjamiller
    anjamiller Member ✭✭
    edited August 23
    Per chat support "known issue" - report it and try again tomorrow.... " [Removed - Sarcasm].... but thought I'd share since there's no resolution at this time
  • johnsond3
    johnsond3 Member
    Same problem..error code 2000..unable to connect..problem has been ongoing for several days
  • trilfac67
    trilfac67 Member
    can not connect to USAA suddenly
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Per chat support "known issue" - report it and try again tomorrow.... " [Removed - Sarcasm].... but thought I'd share since there's no resolution at this time
    Hello @anjamiller, @johnsond3, and @trillfac67

I am sorry that you are being affected by this Download Error (2000) message. Thank you for speaking with us about this issue here on the Quicken Community.

Are you continuing to receive this message even when making use of the Direct Connect connection type mentioned by @UKR previously? We can provide additional recommendations once we know more about this situation.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • MdlzMax
    MdlzMax Member
    Quicken Team, I have been unable to link with USAA for past 3 weeks. Application requests that I enter user, pass & pin, then security code, without success. Kindly assist.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @MdlzMax This forum isn't Quicken Support, and you might want to contact them if you want help working through your issue. (The moderators here may be able to offer suggestions to try, but it's not as interactive as calling Support to talk to someone who can also screen share with you and pull log files.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.