What is a "One Step Update"?

Wayne Weed
Wayne Weed Member ✭✭
Getting popups to update my Chase accounts (I have a credit card). Step #1 is to start a "One Step Update" with is suppose to bring up an "Update Connection" choice. I download updates to my accounts daily by clicking on the buffering circle icon at top left but I am not getting an Update Connection choice.

Best Answer

• Wayne Weed
    Wayne Weed Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank you RickO. I’ve have tried your suggestion. May just wait till it fails around 9/23 and see if I get the Update Connection option. If not I’ll call support. Thanks again.

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    One Step Update is a QWin term. The equivalent on the Mac is the circle/arrow icon or Update All Online Accounts in the Accounts menu. So you are doing the right thing. The only suggestion I have is to try updating just your Chase account by selecting it in the sidebar, then menu Accounts > Update Selected Online Account. If that doesn't work, you may need to contact Support to investigate further.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Wayne Weed
    Wayne Weed Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank you RickO. I’ve have tried your suggestion. May just wait till it fails around 9/23 and see if I get the Update Connection option. If not I’ll call support. Thanks again.
  • JoanneG
    JoanneG Member ✭✭
    I do not get the update connection option. This is not working. The prompt screen disappeared and there are no menu options to update connections.
  • JoanneG
    JoanneG Member ✭✭
    > @JoanneG said:
    > I do not get the update connection option. This is not working. The prompt screen disappeared and there are no menu options to update connections.
    I figured it out. From the "account status" window, choose "update passwords" then choose your Chase account.
This discussion has been closed.