I have not been able to download my Stifel accounts since I was transferred to Stifel Wealth Tracker

Mr K
Mr K Member
I have changed the website in Quicken and gone to my Stifel account to get the CLIENTIUD and nothing is there to get. How do I register my Quicken product with Stifel?

Best Answer

• MHSwizzleStick
    MHSwizzleStick Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    This is my memory of how it worked for me. Hopefully it's mostly correct.
    First I deactivated the old Stifel account in Quicken. Then I had to go through the Add Account process twice. The first time it fails but that's how a row gets created in the Quicken registration table on the Stifel - SWT site. I clicked the "Register" button in that row, then went back to Quicken and did the Add Account again, this time successfully.
    Note: when you add the new account in Quicken, be sure to select Stifel - SWT:

Answers

• MHSwizzleStick
    Answer ✓
    This is my memory of how it worked for me. Hopefully it's mostly correct.
    First I deactivated the old Stifel account in Quicken. Then I had to go through the Add Account process twice. The first time it fails but that's how a row gets created in the Quicken registration table on the Stifel - SWT site. I clicked the "Register" button in that row, then went back to Quicken and did the Add Account again, this time successfully.
    Note: when you add the new account in Quicken, be sure to select Stifel - SWT:

• MHSwizzleStick
    Also, I did it on Quicken Windows. I just noticed you're on a Mac. Hopefully my comment helps anyway.
This discussion has been closed.