PenFed issue AGAIN~

Dear Friends,

Yes I have gone through this community and yes, we see that there are numerous issues with this institution. I am like many, unable to add PenFed to my accounts and am constantly getting this:

FDP-105 FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE.
URL. There is temporary FI blocking as we are unable to load login page.

Please advise. This seems to a consistently, inconsistent issue here with Quicken and PenFed.

Comments

• crdmld
    crdmld Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Dear Friends,

Yes I have gone through this community and yes, we see that there are numerous issues with this institution. I am like many, unable to add PenFed to my accounts and am constantly getting this:

FDP-105 FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE.
    URL. There is temporary FI blocking as we are unable to load login page.

Please advise. This seems to a consistently, inconsistent issue here with Quicken and PenFed.
    Hello @CyberBobbert and @crdmld,        

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

When did this issue begin? Note that occasionally error messages of this kind can denote temporary server outages or blocking due to high traffic conditions. Also, there is, indeed, an Open Alert regarding Pentagon Federal Credit Union and online banking service issues that may be related. You can follow this link for additional information and any future updates. You may also read about the FDP-105 error message in the Support Article linked here.

I hope that is helpful, and I am eager to hear your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.