Discover

Mike 45
Mike 45 Member ✭✭
Discover picking up balance on the card and not the balance due for the billing period

Comments

• Hello @Mike 45,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Could you please further explain what exactly is occurring? Are you experiencing issues with your Discover Biller or your Discover accounts? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mike 45
    Mike 45 Member ✭✭
    I received my monthly bill from Discover credit account. It billed me for $574.08. This was correct. When I went to pay the bill on quicken it said I owed a higher amount. The difference between the 2 amounts was the difference between charges I had made between the billing date and the date I went to pay on Quicken. This difference should be included on the next billing cycle.
  • Hello @Mike 45,

Thank you for providing more information. 

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.