ONGOING Westerra Connection Issues

CESteele
CESteele Member
I am still having ongoing connection issues with downloading transactions at Westerra Credit Union. This issue has not been resolved and is still unable to connect to any account. This has been going on since they changed their website since September! When will this be fixed?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @CESteele,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please be aware that we recently had an Alert on the Westerra Credit Union issue which was marked resolved as of last week. If you are still experiencing the issue after the Alert was marked resolved, then we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rtaylor4
    rtaylor4 Member ✭✭
    The issue has never been resolved....stopped working in September. I have repeatedly called Westerra they always say they are working on it but after 3 months probably not! Manual downloads will not upload to Quicken either.
  • Since Westerra is my primary bank, this makes me seriously rethink the value of Quicken. I don't know why Quicken and Westerra can't get together and resolve this. I have been a Quicken user for decades! Now, it's value has been seriously compromised.... :(
  • rtaylor4
    rtaylor4 Member ✭✭
    Well that at least makes two of us. Quicken is basically useless If it does not work with your bank account. Very odd that this has not been resolved. I also have used quicken for years. Not sure any one at Westerra really cares about the use of Quicken by its customers. Questioning why am I paying for Quicken when I can't even reconcile my accounts.
  • ChrisAD
    ChrisAD Member
    Seems like it should be resolved since it has been months. As has been said before, what is the point of quicken if it doesn't work with Westerra. Guess I have to look at other options.
  • rtaylor4
    rtaylor4 Member ✭✭
    I have had success lately with downloading. However it is not reliable. Sometimes you get transactions and sometimes only latest balance. QFX files still are not recognized by quicken. They can be downloaded but not imported into quicken. I can say there seems to be some progress.
This discussion has been closed.