Downloads from Bank one day delayed; causes reconcile error

ShellyHnp
ShellyHnp Member
I am using Quicken for Mac subscription and the last couple weeks when I download transactions, it does not download the cleared transactions from the previous day. Then I get a reconcile error. This is new over the last few weeks.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    ShellyHnp said:
    I am using Quicken for Mac subscription and the last couple weeks when I download transactions, it does not download the cleared transactions from the previous day. Then I get a reconcile error. This is new over the last few weeks.
    Hello @ShellyHnp,  

I am sorry to hear about this issue with reconciling accounts. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, what financial institution is associated with the affected accounts? Is there more than one? Also, what Connection Type are you making use of in order to connect your accounts to online banking services? You can check this by clicking one of the affected accounts in the Account List on the left-hand side of the Quicken panel and then navigating to the Settings menu denoted by the 'gear' icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. The Downloads tab in the window that appears should contain this information. 

Lastly is there any way you could provide screenshots of what message you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well. 

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.