Upgrade? [or: where's my Update Transactions button?]

orval799
orval799 Unconfirmed, Member
In a recent upgrade to version R45.18 in Windows 10 Enterprise, the upgrade accounts feature has disappeared?

In the Accounts window, in Downloaded Transactions, there used to be Update Accounts button and it is now gone?

Best Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If I am understanding you correctly, the Update Now button for downloading is still there but it has been moved to the upper right corner and has a new look.
    You can also find Update Now by clicking on the Gear Icon at the right above the Account Register.
    You can also do One Step Update (in the Tools menu) to update all accounts at one time. 
    Does this answer your question?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The button got moved to the right side of the pane, where it now resembles a browser's "refresh" button.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If I am understanding you correctly, the Update Now button for downloading is still there but it has been moved to the upper right corner and has a new look.
    You can also find Update Now by clicking on the Gear Icon at the right above the Account Register.
    You can also do One Step Update (in the Tools menu) to update all accounts at one time. 
    Does this answer your question?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The button got moved to the right side of the pane, where it now resembles a browser's "refresh" button.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• orval799
    orval799 Unconfirmed, Member
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.