how to increase font contrast

how to make font darker and larger

Best Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    This works great on registers, How do I get the rest of Quicken to look like the registers?
    You can’t.  The only option that applies to the rest of Quicken is View -> Use Large Fonts, which increases the size of everything by about 20%.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You may also want to look at adjusting color, brightness and contrast of your monitor. There are Windows Control Panel settings for that.
    There also are Windows Color Schemes that you can try, e.g., High Contrast mode, up to and including a method to invert colors on screen (a poor man's way of implementing Dark Mode for all your Windows applications)

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    under view, you can change the size of the fonts
    under edit>preference>colors, you can change the color scheme which may help with the contrast of the fonts.
    the fonts can be changed under edit>preferences>register 

• This works great on registers, How do I get the rest of Quicken to look like the registers?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    This works great on registers, How do I get the rest of Quicken to look like the registers?
    You can’t.  The only option that applies to the rest of Quicken is View -> Use Large Fonts, which increases the size of everything by about 20%.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • THANKS FOR THE INPUT
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You may also want to look at adjusting color, brightness and contrast of your monitor. There are Windows Control Panel settings for that.
    There also are Windows Color Schemes that you can try, e.g., High Contrast mode, up to and including a method to invert colors on screen (a poor man's way of implementing Dark Mode for all your Windows applications)
This discussion has been closed.