Does Quicken sync with MATTRESS FIRM / SYNCHRONY HOME ?

Options
jblice
jblice Member ✭✭
I am trying to find a way to sync my new Mattress Firm (Synchrony Home) credit card.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @jblice

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this question. 

Have you attempted to add your account(s) using any of the instances as shown in the screenshot below? 

I look forward to your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jblice
    jblice Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes I have tried those and I even click on the link it provides to if matches the site I normally log in to but it does not. Here is the site that it keeps taking me to so I can sign in to my Mattress firm account (https://consumercenter.mysynchrony.com/)
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @jblice

Thank you for providing more information. 

I recommend reaching out to your financial institution for further support. If the URL doesn't match then most likely that particular partner card of synchrony doesn't support downloads to Quicken. So you would want to reach out to them to confirm that and if so, then you will want to request for it to be supported by Quicken as the financial institution will have to submit a request to be added to our service providers.

I hope this clears things up and I apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.