Unable to update Vanguard accounts

ed1chandler
ed1chandler Member ✭✭
I keep getting error 2003. Anyone else? This has been going on for two days now.

Comments

• Hello @ed1chandler,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

I have located a support article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a Download error (2003). You may follow this link to access that FAQ. 

I hope this helps. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ed1chandler
    ed1chandler Member ✭✭
    Nope. Please don't try to blame this on the financial institution. When I try to reconnect, it either finds the accounts, but tells me I can only do simple tracking (which is wrong) or it gives me a "login sync error." Credentials are fine, I can log into the Vanguard site just fine. This just started flaking out a few days ago. What's my next step?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @ed1chandler,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If the guidance provided in the article does not resolve the error for you, then as stated in the article, you will need to contact the financial institution for further assistance as we do not have access to check their servers:

"If the account, routing, and Customer ID information appears to be correct, please contact the FI Online Banking Support for assistance in determining why the information you have stored in Quicken is being rejected by their servers. Only they can resolve this error for you, as it requires them to confirm your account information on their servers against the account information you are using in Quicken.

Quicken Support cannot resolve this issue, as we do not have access to your account/login information on the FI servers and cannot confirm the information you're using is what is expected by those servers." 

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ed1chandler
    ed1chandler Member ✭✭
    edited December 2022
    [Removed- Rant/Speculation].
  • ed1chandler
    ed1chandler Member ✭✭
    Just noticed that this issue was finally fixed. Thanks for taking care of it. Happy holidays.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the issue has been resolved.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.