new or not new credit card

Dbaker450
Dbaker450 Member ✭✭
edited January 2023 in Using Quicken on the Web
After a credit card breach, I was issued a new card and number. How should I treat this new card and save the history? Citi bank said the operation on their side would be seamless.

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    On your desktop copy of Quicken, you need to disable Online Services for the CC account and then enable Online Services linking to the existing account.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Dbaker450
    Dbaker450 Member ✭✭
    where do I disable Online Services? Is it the same as tun off sync?
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Go to the account register and click the gear in the upper right corner. Select Edit account details, Online Services and Deactivate. Activate Online Services from the same tab and link to existing account.
  • Dbaker450
    Dbaker450 Member ✭✭
    I think I did something wrong yesterday. I was out there in the Edit acccount details, Online services and deactivate place a few times. I may have Deactivated. Right now the box i get when I go to Edit my defunct acct says it is not activated: online Services offers to set it up. I am in a horrible mess. Not sure what my correct password is. I seem to have only one.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    You need to first find the password for your CC account. You can't setup Online Services without it.
This discussion has been closed.