Investing Accounts on Quicken Desktop not syncing with Quicken Mobile

Options
Gautam Tupil
Gautam Tupil Member ✭✭✭
I noticed that Investment Accounts on Quicken desktop has stopped syncing with Quicken Mobile. On Quicken Mobile - Watch List quotes seem to be working fine and the holdings tab on Investments is OK. However, the Account holdings and value are incorrect. The information at the bottom of the screen states - "Last synced from Quicken Desktop 1 week ago". I just synced it and nothing changed.

I also tried enabling and disabling Investment Accounts on the Mobile & Web section of Quicken desktop and it does not work.

Bottom Line: It appears that the Investing Accounts are not syncing between Quicken desktop and Quicken Mobile

Quicken Desktop Version: R45.18 (Canada) and Quicken Mobile Version: 6.23.0 (27436)

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Gautam Tupil,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you haven't already, I suggest resetting your cloud data from your Quicken desktop program and seeing if that may make a difference. However, before doing so, first, verify that the Dataset name and the File name match each other identically by navigating to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts (see below). 

If they do not match, please click Edit dataset name and change the Dataset name to match the File name exactly the same (do not copy the file extension: ".QDF"). 

Then, click OK in the preferences window and proceed to save a backup (just in case). From there, please follow the steps below to reset your cloud data.
    1. Sign out of your Quicken Mobile/Web app(s)
    2. On your desktop program go to Edit
    3. Preferences...
    4. Mobile & Web
    5. Make sure sync shows it's ON and click on Reset your cloud data 
    6. On the following screen you can leave the preselected option for "No, just reset my Cloud data", type Yes in the entry field to confirm, and click Reset
    7. Wait for the sync reset to finish
    8. Navigate to the Mobile & Web dropdown menu 
    9. Select Cloud Sync to resync your data and to make sure no errors occur
    10. Wait for it to finish syncing 
    11. Sign back in on your Quicken Mobile/Web app(s)
    Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Gautam Tupil
    Gautam Tupil Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Quicken Jasmine - Thanks for suggesting to resync cloud data. It worked and fixed my issue.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Gautam Tupil,

Thanks for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that we were able to reach a resolution!

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.