anyone else having problems with chase constantly trying to add account

fgeis46
fgeis46 Member
anyone else having problems with chase constantly trying to add account

Answers

• Hello @fgeis46,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Could you please provide further clarification on what exactly is occurring? How is Chase trying to add an account in Quicken? 

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• fgeis46
    fgeis46 Member
    when i update any of my quicken accounts after the update is complete the chase reauthorize screen come up. this is annoying and also slows everything down
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many Chase accounts do you have?
    Are there any old, no longer used, hidden Chase accounts in your Quicken data file which are still activated, but shouldn't be?
    Recommend you deactivate all Chase accounts in your data file. Close Quicken. Wait 30 secs for Quicken to finish processing. Start Quicken again and use the Add Account process ("+" icon in Account Sidebar title) to reconnect your Chase accounts. This should walk you thru the reauthorize process (for the last time, I hope) and allow you to link all your active Chase accounts to your existing account registers.
  • Hello @fgeis46,

Thank you for providing more information. 

Due to the nature of this issue and the recent migration involving Chase, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• fgeis46
    fgeis46 Member
    thanks ukr that seemed to have worked
This discussion has been closed.