PA 529 Invest Plan - Connects, but does not load positions

EDAC
EDAC Member
I added a PA 529 Invest Plan account to Quicken. The account uses an "aggregator password", which I configured via the PA 529 account settings.

The connection shows as successful in Quicken, but the account shows a value of $0 and does not display any positions.

PA 529 Invest Plan uses a dedicated page for aggregator access ( https://www.mypa529ipaccount.com/patpl/aggregator/sessionCreate/viewCollectAggrCredentials.cs ). I logged in to this page using the credentials that I provided to Quicken, and I can see the account value and positions are being displayed... it just seems that Quicken isn't processing the data correctly.

I attempted to contact Quicken support via chat, and also provided screen shots, but didn't receive any real support :disappointed:

Comments

• afesnak
    afesnak Member
    is this only possible via the Mac version of Quicken? I have been trying to add the PA 529 investment account you list above on the Windows version, but the only option appears to be pa529.com which is not the aggregator link - or perhaps I am missing a piece of the puzzle.
  • @EDAC Get you ever get this resolved? I have the exact same problem, Quicken Mac, newest version.
  • wdcrown
    wdcrown Member
    Me too? Any resolution? Does Quicken us the PA529 aggregator site or just the regular user site, which won't work because it requires two-factor authentication. Is there anywhere in quicken where you can provide the appropriate URL? I'm using windows.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    wdcrown said:
    Me too? Any resolution? Does Quicken us the PA529 aggregator site or just the regular user site, which won't work because it requires two-factor authentication. Is there anywhere in quicken where you can provide the appropriate URL? I'm using windows.
    Hello @wdcrown,   

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, however, since this is an older post that was originally created back in September, it is less likely to receive an answer now. 

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility and to potentially receive responses from other users who may currently be experiencing the same problem. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that this issue may result in an escalation being required. 

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • JustinD
    JustinD Member ✭✭

I am having a similar but different issue. I can connect to my PA529 accounts with an aggregator account. I have four children. Each time I connect, one of the four kids balances correctly updates but the other three do not. I have attempted to delete the accounts and reconnect. Same thing happens. I have attempted to change the type of accounts from 529 to brokerage and again the same thing happens. Help! This is very frustrating!