How do I link my new AAA Visa Advantage (Comenity Bank) with my existing transactions?

Options
I already have my Bank of America AAA visa account and transactions and am looking for a seamless link-up so I don't have issues down the line with reports/reconciling etc. I have no problem downloading the transactions from Comenity, however it shows as new account. Is there a way to just link them somehow and continue on?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @heyjude0920,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To clarify; is the Bank of America AAA visa and the AAA Visa Advantage (Comenity Bank) the same account that you are trying to link?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• heyjude0920
    Options
    It is, yes!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for clarifying.

In that case, please save a backup first before moving forward (just in case). Then, you'll want to go into each account and disconnect them from online services first by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Disconnect Account.

Once each account has disconnected, navigate to Accounts > Add Account... and connect to the AAA Visa Advantage (Comenity Bank) account. Once you reach the screen saying it has found your account, use the dropdown menu in the very last column (the Action column) to link it to the account you wish to move forward with.

After linking, check the account to make sure everything looks correct. After that, you can delete the other account you disconnected earlier that was created as a new/separate account.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.