More category breakdown?

Options
KatF
KatF Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
Can someone tell me how to get more detail from budget tab in android?

Comments

• KatF
    KatF Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
    Options
    Well i was teying to attach screenahot.. but posted instead. All i see when i tap personal expenses ( my only group) are 2 expenses and a category called "everything else". When i click on that all.i see is transactions.. no budget info
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KatF said:
    Well i was teying to attach screenahot.. but posted instead. All i see when i tap personal expenses ( my only group) are 2 expenses and a category called "everything else". When i click on that all.i see is transactions.. no budget info
    Hello @KatF,   

I am sorry about this problem with categories and budget issues. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Are you trying to provide screenshots from a desktop? You could provide screenshots of what you're seeing from a desktop - with personal information redacted as necessary - by following the steps explained in this FAQ. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well.

I hope that is helpful, and I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As to getting more detail in budget:
    Have you added this detail in Quicken on your Mac or PC? And have you synced your PC file so it's available to download into your smartphone?
    Perhaps requesting your mobile app to download a complete file again will do the trick ...
This discussion has been closed.