How do I add my Amazon Shopping Card - Synchrony Account

Quicken crashes every time I try to add my Amazon Shopping Card - Synchrony Account but all my other store cards on Synchrony added just fine????

Answers

• Hello @Michael Zinicola,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What exactly occurs when attempting to add your Amazon Shopping card? Which instance are you attempting to use? Do you receive any error codes or messages? 

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• I am using the Add Account. Quicken appears to connect and when it goes to display the accounts it found, it shows nothing. When I click on connect, the program crashes and closes.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    I am using the Add Account. Quicken appears to connect and when it goes to display the accounts it found, it shows nothing. When I click on connect, the program crashes and closes.
    Hello @Michael Zinicola

I am sorry to hear about these general issues with freezing and crashing that seem to be continuing. Thank you for getting back to us about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here

Let us know how this works.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared   

This discussion has been closed.