problem with updating with bank of america and schwab

mjjmkc
mjjmkc Member
So frustrated with Quicken and in my view- the lack of support on the help line. We have used Quicken for years with mostly satisfactory results but the automatic update quit working back in the October/November 22 timeframe. Since then I have been on the helpline and they follow the script to deactivate and reactivate the accounts but it never works. The first time it took us over 3 hours - [Removed-Rant]

Answers

• mjjmkc
    mjjmkc Member
    btw - the error code is CC501
  • CaptainJJ
    CaptainJJ Member ✭✭
    edited January 2023
    I have had this problem since June 2022. [Removed-Rant/Speculation]
  • Hello @mjjmkc

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

We do now have an active alert regarding multiple financial institutions receiving CC-501 error messages.  You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• GeezerGeek
    GeezerGeek Member ✭✭✭
    I think it is more than just those two accounts. I'm having the same problem with Chase. One Step would lock up Quicken and I had to use Task Manager to kill it. After doing that several times, even after doing a file verification, I started trying to update one account at a time. Schwab update locked up Quicken but Citi update and several other accounts said it completed successfully.
    Quicken user since 1991, DOS version
This discussion has been closed.