CC-800 Error Message Updating Accounts

Options
JPW
JPW Member ✭✭
This error has expanded from one credit card to four. No data will download. I have to sign on to the website for each credit card to download transactions. I have done everything suggested to resolve this problem under CC-800 suggestions on this site multiple times to no avail. This is a Quicken software problem which they need to remedy asap. And yes I have restored Quicken files from a backup but that should be doable without running into a CC-800 error.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    JPW said:
    This error has expanded from one credit card to four. No data will download. I have to sign on to the website for each credit card to download transactions. I have done everything suggested to resolve this problem under CC-800 suggestions on this site multiple times to no avail. This is a Quicken software problem which they need to remedy asap. And yes I have restored Quicken files from a backup but that should be doable without running into a CC-800 error.
    Hello @JPW,    

We are sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services, and the CC-800 error code. Thank you for talking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

What financial institution is associated with the affected accounts? Are there more than one? Also, have you attempted the instructions listed in this Support Article (be sure to save a backup first by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen)? 

Let us know about your results, and what banks or credit unions may be involved. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • JPW
    JPW Member ✭✭
    Options
    It is now happening with two Chase credit cards, one Citi, and one Barclay. I have attempted everything in the support article multiple times and done multiple resets to no avail.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JPW said:
    It is now happening with two Chase credit cards, one Citi, and one Barclay. I have attempted everything in the support article multiple times and done multiple resets to no avail.
    Hello @JPW,   

We apologize that these issues are continuing, even after deactivating and reactivating your accounts. Thank you for letting us know about your results.

Given the nature of the issue, and that it remains after making use of the instructions provided in the article linked previously, it will be necessary to speak with Quicken Support about this issue, by making use of the information provided here. They will need to document what is happening, and troubleshoot the problem with the tools and resources available to them, uniquely. I wish that more could be done from the Quicken Community, but this is process will be necessary, given the persistence of the symptoms.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • binary512
    binary512 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have also had the same error the last week (Since the latest Quicken update R46.9 Build 27.1.46.9.) Happens with Ally Bank every time I do an Auto Update. I also have done Resets on the effected accounts to no avail.
    Quicken has a MAJOR problem here.
  • binary512
    binary512 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just spent two hours with Quicken support. Finally fixed after Deactivating the Ally accounts, Deleting the Bank Name and Account Number, doing a Super Validation on the file, Logging Off (for at least 3 minutes before Logging on again), Logging On, Reactivating the Ally accounts.
    Running an Update after this fixed it.
  • JPW
    JPW Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am still get a CC502 error message when I try to download data for my Citibank credit card from when we talked Jan 5. Case number: 9944397. You said you would submit a ticket to request someone correct the problem.
This discussion has been closed.