Downloading Chase Transactions

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: The problems Quicken has with Chase Bank.

Comments

• Dennis Mc
    Dennis Mc Member ✭✭
    Options
    I must log out/into Quicken every day, or I cannot DL Chase transactions. A month ago, it was once per week, but now it's every day. My bank is just as bad, but USAA and Vanguard never have a problem. R45.21
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dennis Mc said:
    I must log out/into Quicken every day, or I cannot DL Chase transactions. A month ago, it was once per week, but now it's every day. My bank is just as bad, but USAA and Vanguard never have a problem. R45.21
    Hello @Dennis Mc,    

We are sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you noticing any particular error codes when trying to update accounts or download transactions? Are transactions simply not appearing? When did this problem with downloading begin? We will be able to provide more assistance and more information once we know a bit more about the situation.

I look forward to your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Dennis Mc
    Dennis Mc Member ✭✭
    Options
    No error codes.

My only indication is I don't see anticipated transactions from Chase or my bank. I log out/in of Quicken, try again, and the transactions download. If Quicken added a one-step log-out/log-in process, it would make downloading transactions quicker and easier.

Logging out/in once per week had been sufficient, but now it's daily. I deleted Quicken, including its installation folder, and reinstalled but that did not help. I run Quicken on two PCs and have noticed that once I log out/in on one PC, I don't have to do it on the other, suggesting the problem is in the Quicken cloud.

Also, I have no problem with USAA CC transactions or Vanguard. Only Chase and my bank, Phoenixville Federal S&L

Dennis
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Dennis Mc,

Thank you for providing more information. 

Due to the nature of this issue and the recent migration of Chase Bank, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.