CC-800 errors on multiple Chase accts

Jeff Kantner
Jeff Kantner Member ✭✭✭
Has been going on since the Chase conversion mess several months ago. Took several tries (some accounts are accessible by both my wife's logon and mine), but finally did get all our Chase accounts downloading transactions correctly (as far as I can tell). Notwithstanding that, every time I ask for downloads, I get CC-800 errors on the accounts with my name (whether or not her account has access) - *even though transactions have downloaded - correctly - for each of the accounts*. I can live with this and continue to ignore the errors, but have thought this was something Q would address and fix. Is it possible to address this directly to Q rather than via the community? Although I can live with it, this does enter my mind every time they pop one of their "would you recommend this program to .." surveys. Are you listening, Q?

Comments

• Hello @Jeff Kantner,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-800 error message. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32 Member
    I have done the steps mentioned in the support article a few times now and it never resolves the CC-800 issue for Chase accounts. Fortunately, the Chase accounts still do download new transactions. But the error is quite annoying. It started after the Chase conversion a few months back.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited January 2023
    Hello @drwtsn32,

Thank you for providing more information, I am happy to hear that your downloads are working normally. 

Due to the nature of this error, if you would like to resolve it you will need to contact Quicken Support for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real time and utilize functions such as screen share. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jeff Kantner
    Jeff Kantner Member ✭✭✭
    First, apologies for not replying earlier. Expected notifications that didn't come. As of two weeks ago (? I think, thereabouts) the problem went away by itself. I put off replying here for one week, waiting to see if the improvement stuck (it did), then forgot to post until today. (Usually do this stuff Saturdays.) Not sure if any particular Q update fixed this - I didn't get an update starting up the morning it first worked, but possibly had the week prior. Anyway, fixed now and has stay fixed (crossing fingers).
This discussion has been closed.