Bank of America download

Options
Roger P
Roger P Member
When I authorize Quicken to connect to Bank of America it goes through the permission stage and then appears to download my transaction but then a window pops open in quicken and shows all of my accounts and over under the action tab it states "dont add to quicken". The action tab is grayed out so I cannot change the action.

Comments

• Tech2me
    Tech2me Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I am experience the exact same thing. Here is a screen shot of the transaction summary. I check my security settings in the Bank of America website and Quicken is an authorized third party vendor.

[Screenshot Edited for Privacy]
  • Roger P
    Roger P Member
    Options
    Thanks Tech2me- good to know it is not just me- wish someone would add to this discussion the possible work around. Will attent to contact Quick support - will post if something substantial comes out of that discussion.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Roger P and @Tech2me,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

Due to the nature of this issue and the recent migration of Bank of America, we recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can utilize functions such as screen share and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Tech2me
    Tech2me Member
    Options
    Thank you, Jasmine, for providing us direction. Much appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.