Quicken - you asked....

Deborah Gearhart
Deborah Gearhart Member ✭✭✭
A few weeks ago, Intuit asked my opinion about Quicken.

Here is one example of why I've grown to hate your product.  Sync.  I create an account and Quicken sync's immediately to the Quicken Cloud.  This locks me out from doing anything else for a good 3 to 4 minutes.  ANNOYING!  Why can't it sync when I exit?  My only option to prevent this annoyance is to turn off sync COMPLETELY.  
Quicken user 1988-2010
Mint user 2010-2017
Quicken again 2017-current

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    A few weeks ago, Intuit asked my opinion about Quicken.

Here is one example of why I've grown to hate your product.  Sync.  I create an account and Quicken sync's immediately to the Quicken Cloud.  This locks me out from doing anything else for a good 3 to 4 minutes.  ANNOYING!  Why can't it sync when I exit?  My only option to prevent this annoyance is to turn off sync COMPLETELY.  
    Hello @Deborah Gearhart,     

We are sorry about this desired feature to choose when a sync occurs that seems to be missing. Thanks for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

I want to draw your attention to the process of submitting Idea posts. You can create an Idea post using the instructions provided in this link, here. Essentially, users are able to suggest a feature that they would like to see implemented in the software, and it is then voted on by the members of the Quicken Community. If the proposal is popular enough, it is then handed off to the development team for consideration. 

I hope that this is helpful.

Thanks, 

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.