Elan Financial Care Code FDP-108

Options
compusol
compusol Member ✭✭✭
My Fidelity Rewards Credit Card account continues to show a whole dollar online balance which prevents it from automatically reconciling. In trying to use Elan Financial Services for the downloads, I get the error "Elan Financial Services is denying access to your account" and Care Code FDP-108. This error message appears after entering both my login and correctly answering one of my security questions. I have been unable to find anyone at Elan who is able to help.

I have a second Fidelity Rewards Credit Card account that also shows only a whole dollar online balance, but does connect and show the actual online balance from Elan Financial.

I can find no reason that one account works fine with Elan, but the other gives the error.
Quicken Mac Subscription, Quicken user since 2005

Best Answer

• compusol
    compusol Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    SOLVED. I finally overcame the Elan error message by logging into Fidelity Investments, then using that path to reach Fidelity Rewards Credit Card. Up popped a message asking for updated income information. Once answered, I was able to use Elan Financial for Quicken downloads.

Answers

• compusol
    compusol Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    SOLVED. I finally overcame the Elan error message by logging into Fidelity Investments, then using that path to reach Fidelity Rewards Credit Card. Up popped a message asking for updated income information. Once answered, I was able to use Elan Financial for Quicken downloads.
This discussion has been closed.