2023 Reports erratic behavior

deriter
deriter Member ✭✭✭
I have created reports for 2023 and saved them in a new 2023 folder. When I open the reports, they appear for a split second and then change to an old saved report of a completely different layout. I'm running Windows 10 latest update and Quicken Deluxe subscription R46.9. I wonder if there is a limit to the number of reports Quicken can handle. I have saved reports for each year going back to 2006.

Comments

• fciani
    fciani Member ✭✭✭
    The erratic behavior is even worse. I seem to no longer be able to modify a report. There are two options in preferences: 1) Customizing creates new report or 2) Customizing modifies current report. Neither work. I am trying to simply change the Title of the report. No matter what I do, it doesn't change. This is a recent bug with R45.21. I believe it worked OK with R45.13
  • jahorton1
    jahorton1 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same trouble. I modified 2022 reports for 2023 actual and budget data, then saved them in a new 2023 folder. When I click on any of the new saved 2023 reports, nothing happens. The reports don't run, flicker or show any sign of life. Help!
  • Did you get any response. The budget reports are not good
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Did you get any response. The budget reports are not good
    Hello @Elizabeth129,   

We are sorry about this issue with the Budget Report feature. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Can you tell us more about the specific issue you are facing? Is information missing in your Report? Are you noticing problems with Categories? When did this issue begin?

I look forward to your answers, and hope to assist you further.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • deriter
    deriter Member ✭✭✭

@Jared: the original problem that I posted and that 2 others confirmed has not changed through v48.9. If you try to copy a 2022 report by changing the dates and title, and then save it into a 2023 report folder, it does not work. Others have reported different symptoms, but in my case, when I attempt to run the saved report, it flashes on the screen for just a split second and then changes to a completely different report. I can generate the report by going to the 2022 folder and running the 2022 report, but I have to change the dates to 2023 dates. The report then works fine, but if I change the title and save it to a 2023 folder, it fails.

• deriter
    deriter Member ✭✭✭

UPDATE - I discovered this morning that if I open the 2023 report from the Reports and Graphs Center, it works. If I open the same report from the My Saved Reports and Graphs, it fails.

This discussion has been closed.