One Step Update will not run

bobcat94
bobcat94 Member ✭✭
When I click one step update it shows the one step update setting dialog box with accounts checked. When I click update now the dialog box closes and nothing else happens. It doesn't even try to connect.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @bobcat94,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• blazersmith
    blazersmith Member ✭✭
    This worked for me. I was having the same issue.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @blazersmith,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and adding to this discussion.

Glad to hear the previous instructions provided worked to resolve your issue! :)

-Quicken Anja

• NV-VT
    NV-VT Member ✭✭
    Same issue for several days with three M Stanley brokerage accounts, but credit card one step always was working. Q Premier windows latest build. Today one step seems to work for the problematic accounts. Fingers crossed.
  • bobcat94
    bobcat94 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja thanks for the comment. Worked like a charm.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited January 2023
    @bobcat94 you're welcome and thanks for the update! Glad to hear it worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

• NV-VT
    NV-VT Member ✭✭
    Now on Jan 13 after latest update I am back to square one with problems I posted Jan 10. Details this time. Quicken Premier Windows Build 27.1.46.12. Failure of one step update for three different Morgan Stanley investment accounts. Executing “one Step Update” for any single Morgan Stanley account, on the screen with “one step update settings” which has the usual prompt to “enter vault password” greyed out; instead there is a prompt to “fill passwords.” Activating that prompt takes me to the list of all accounts and it shows that password has been previously entered. (Re-entering the same passwords does not affect outcome). Exiting form “fill password” screen takes me back to greyed out prompt to enter vault password. This does not appear to be the same issue described in Ticket # 9929121 updated in Community Forum January 9, 2023. One-step update does however work for a credit card account. Sometimes going the long way One step update > one step update settings> (Global) for all three accounts with one broker works, more often gives error Invalid request."
This discussion has been closed.