How do I access my upgrade after I purchase?

jbirch723
jbirch723 Member ✭✭
edited February 2023 in Before you Buy
I upgraded my current subscription and received a purchase receipt by email from Quicken, but nowhere in that email are instructions on how to access the new features. I tried simply opening Quicken after the purchase, but find I've still got the original product. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Quicken, if you sign out of your Quicken ID and back in again, you should see the upgrade you purchased. You might want to sign into your account on quicken.com to verify the upgrade.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • jbirch723
    jbirch723 Member ✭✭
    Thank you, Greg!
  • egd43
    egd43 Member
    Where do I see this upgrade?
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    egd43 said:
    Where do I see this upgrade?
    You can see it in your online Quicken.com account.  (You can access your online Quicken.com account either via your web browser or from within Quicken to go Help > Manage You Subscription > My Quicken Account.)
    From within Quicken you can confirm that your installation edition is the same as what is shown in your online Quicken.com account by going to Help > About Quicken.  If it does not match with what is shown in your online Quicken.com account follow the instructions provided by @Greg_the_Geek in his post above.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.