Errors During Quicken Cloud Synch

For the last couple of months I have been receiving the error "Errors During Quicken Cloud Synch" every time I try to do the One Step Update. I have refreshed my cloud data at least a hundred times. I even went so far as to create a new file and us it to actually delete my cloud data. That still didn't fix it. Because of this, my quicken mobile app is useless. I've even tried deleting the problem transactions, adding them as new transactions with the same information, and resynching. It doesn't work. I have tried changing the type of connection Quicken uses to access my bank. I have also run the file validation at least 10 times. I need my mobile app to work so that I can upload copies of my checks and receipts. Can someone please help!

Answers

• Hello @StaciIngram,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• This is the error I get. As I said, I've already tried deleting and reentering the transactions.
  • Hello @StaciIngram,

Thank you for providing those screenshots. 

Due to the previous troubleshooting steps that you have attempted having failed and the nature of this issue occurring with all accounts, we recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can utilize functions such as screen share and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.