Spending total inaccurate

QcknK
QcknK Member
The total on the Spending tab is incorrect when I change the length of time to track. It's significantly lower than the all of the categories combined. Does it default to just include everything besides housing and food?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Spending tab should default to these filter settings:
    All Accounts / Last 30 days / Spending
    Are your settings different?
    What date range are you using that appears to give you a problem?
  • Spending and Home values are totally different and inaccurate. Furthermore, I have to change the settings for "Spending" frequently because if reverts back to previous values. "Home" does not update. Frankly, I'm disgusted. I think Quicken programmers broke something.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Edit / Preferences / Register there's a setting, "Remember register filters after Quicken closes". Enabling this setting may have an influence on whether the Spending tab's filter settings are memorized between Quicken sessions.
    For all your other problems please put together evidence of what Quicken is doing, highlighting what's wrong.

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    How do I post a screenshot in the community from windows

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

What version, edition level (Starter, Deluxe, etc.) and release (R xx.xx) of Quicken are you using?
    US, Canadian or other country version?
    Is your subscription expired or still active?
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
This discussion has been closed.