psirotta Unconfirmed, Member
Can't sync quicken to quicken cloud.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    psirotta said:
    Can't sync quicken to quicken cloud.
    Hello @psirotta,   

We are sorry to hear about this problem with syncing. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

First, go into your desktop application, then navigate to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, and then proceed through the instructions listed below:

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Step 2: After resetting your cloud data 

You'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in:

1. Open the Quicken Mobile App.
    2. Tap the Menu icon  in the upper left.
    3. Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen. 
    4. Sign back in with the same Quicken ID. 

Note: The Mobile App is a companion app and requires the desktop Quicken program to sync data with. Make sure when syncing on your desktop that the accounts you want to sync are selected. In the Mobile & Web tab, you can see what accounts are enabled for Mobile Sync. If the accounts you want to sync are not listed there, you can click Edit Account Setting to add or remove accounts from Mobile Sync.

If you aren't seeing the data file you are expecting to see, try signing out of the Mobile App and signing back in. Also, make sure you are signing in using the same Quicken ID on both your desktop and mobile device.

You can read more about these instructions in the Support Article linked here.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.