Bills and Income Tab is Blank (Q Mac)

Options
The program offered and I accepted adding my credit card accounts to "Bills & Income" to see upcoming payment amounts and dates. This seemed very useful. My cards pay automatically, I do not use eBill. However, the B & I tab field is blank - no card accounts, amounts or dates appear. What am I doing wrong and how do I get my upcoming payment amounts and dates to appear in the list? Thanking you in advance for this help.

Answers

• R Strax
    R Strax Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have managed to get all the accounts into the "Bills & Income" list but they all show amount "0" instead of the amount due. The program knows the amount due, I see it if I edit the "Mark as Paid", but it does not show up in the list. Any idea how to get the amount due to show up?
  • R Strax
    R Strax Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I now see this placed transactions into my checking account, something I did not want. All I want is a list of credit card due dates and amount due for each account. If this cannot be done without making checking account entries, then it is a feature I would like to see.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Let's start with which version of QMac you are using and which sub-tab of the Bills & Income tab you are looking at. The sub-tabs are Bills, Income, Payees, Projected Balances and Activity.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • R Strax
    R Strax Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    RickO said:
    Let's start with which version of QMac you are using and which sub-tab of the Bills & Income tab you are looking at. The sub-tabs are Bills, Income, Payees, Projected Balances and Activity.
    I’m not at my computer right now, but it’s the latest version of QM that has been distributed. I check for updates twice a week. Under the Bills tab I now have the credit card accounts listed, but all show “0” balance. Wish that was true but some have balances that don’t display. 

Also there are now useless entries in my checking register that show the credit card accounts with dates but, again, just a “0” balance. It’s annoying and confusing. 

What I really want is the date and amount due displayed at the top of each credit card register, or in a single list. That would be helpful. 

Thanks!
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Sorry, I don't use linked e-Bills, so I really don't know how well that works with different credit card vendors. Hopefully someone else who uses that feature will chime in.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • jobworker
    jobworker Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I use eBills with Citi bank credit cards.  I have set them up in Bills & Income as a scheduled transaction with a pay date 10 days before the scheduled statement date with a zero balance.  They appear in my bank register as future payments of zero.  When the eBill arrives from Citi it shows in B & I and overrides the zero balance in my bank register.  The bank is setup to expect bills from Citi. 
This discussion has been closed.