TRANSACTION DOWNLOAD ISSUES

LJMan
LJMan Member
Every account I have that uses Express Web Connect will not download transactions. Completely locks up Quicken and I have to force Quicken to quit. Is this related to the ongoing issue with OSU? My version is up-to-date with R45.21. Using Windows.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    LJMan said:
    Every account I have that uses Express Web Connect will not download transactions. Completely locks up Quicken and I have to force Quicken to quit. Is this related to the ongoing issue with OSU? My version is up-to-date with R45.21. Using Windows.
    Hello @LJMan,    

We are sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Please be aware that the latest release is R46.12 and contains a fix in regard to the One Step Update issue you describe experiencing. So first, we advise that you check for updates by navigating to Help > Check for Updates in the upper menu at the top of the screen and see if the latest update will help resolve your issue.

I hope that this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • LJMan
    LJMan Member
    :( Sadly, after updating to R46.12, the problem still persists in my personal space. Any ideas?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    LJMan said:
    :( Sadly, after updating to R46.12, the problem still persists in my personal space. Any ideas?
    Hello @LJMan,   

We are sorry to hear that the update doesn't seem to have resolved the issue. Thanks so much for getting back to me with your results. 

You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here.

Let us know how this works.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• LJMan
    LJMan Member
    Alas, reinstalling Quicken did not resolve the issue. For what it's worth, I have another data file that I use, and it does not have any issues with OSU. The Chase account uses Express Web Connect and updates fine, whereas the Chase account and two others I have in the other data file is the one that locks up.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @LJMan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.