Add Account - Merrill Lynch Investments

Options
I recently disconnected my ML private wealth accounts in an attempt to reinstall them cleanly. When I've tried to add them back, I cannot seem to establish a connected (see attached image). I'm not sure if its an issue with Quicken or a setting I need to turn on in my ML online portal. Because it recently worked, I think its a Quicken issue, but not entirely sure.

Any help is appreciated.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I recently disconnected my ML private wealth accounts in an attempt to reinstall them cleanly. When I've tried to add them back, I cannot seem to establish a connected (see attached image). I'm not sure if its an issue with Quicken or a setting I need to turn on in my ML online portal. Because it recently worked, I think its a Quicken issue, but not entirely sure.

Any help is appreciated.
    Hello @samirshah23,   

We are sorry about this error message and these problems with online banking services. Thank you for alerting us about this here on the Quicken Community.

When did this issue begin? If the problem is continuing after 24 hours, then I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support per the instructions in the Support Article linked here. They will need to troubleshoot and document this issue in greater detail with the resources and tools uniquely available to them.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.