RBC Wealth Management Accounts Stopped Downloading

Paul_
Paul_ Member ✭✭
I have 6 investment accounts with RBC Wealth Management (in USA): two brokerage accounts, two standard IRAs and two Roth IRAs, all under the same set of login credentials.

Three days ago, they all stopped downloading transactions into Quicken. Today, they still won't download. I can log into my accounts on the RBC website without any problems.

I get the same error messages each time - excerpts from the error report:

$app_build_number: 611.47329.100
$app_version_string: 6.11.2
$model: Mac13,2
$os_version: 12.6.2
Code: 16503
Days: 3
Snoozed: 0
lastSeen: 2023-01-10 06:11:00 +0000
Count: 10
"message" : "There was an unknown error trying to update this account. Please try again later."
<H1>Internal Server Error - Read</H1>
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.<P>

Anyone else having problems with RBC?

Would someone at Quicken please chime in, especially about the meaning of the "internal error or misconfiguration" and how best to get this resolved?

Thanks,

Paul

Comments

• wnjr
    wnjr Member
    FYI - just got off the phone with Quicken and they said it was an RBC issue. Talked to RBC and they confirmed being aware of the issue on their end and hoped to have a fix by end of the week. This has been an issue with RBC before.
  • mosesk
    mosesk Member ✭✭
    yes- same issue. thanks for following up
  • Paul_
    Paul_ Member ✭✭
    @wnjr & @mosesk - Thanks for the feedback. Yesterday evening, I had asked my RBC advisor to have their IT folks look into this. Too soon to get any status from him.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Paul_
    Paul_ Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja I just submitted a problem report as requested.
  • I have the same problem and let RBC know about it. Hope it gets fixed soon.
  • Paul_
    Paul_ Member ✭✭
    Yesterday (1/11/2023), RBC said that Quicken should be working properly. And my RBC accounts now download properly again. It is FIXED :)
This discussion has been closed.